In the first of the two days, I got nominated for something real cool.
The three day, three quotes Challenge, by the wonderful Rashmi, who blogs about things that make you aware. I am fond of calling her posts, “enlightening” .You should give her blog a check.
My quote for today is:
Never be bullied into silence.
Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no ones definition of your life,
But define yourself.
I am going to say something regarding this quote I have written above.
- We should never let ourselves be bullied into silence. Both male and female experiences this. This occurs mostly when we have a low self esteem, or do not believe our self worthy to oppose who ever is trying to make what ever we are saying seem irrelevant. When these things happen, we should raise our chin high, stand tall, and give our point, regardless of whoever is trying to make your opinion seem irrelevant. If the person is opposing in a respectful manner, alright, but when you are out rightly being bullied? No. We shouldn’t let our selves be.
- We should never allow ourselves to be made a victim. Whenever anything occurs, and an individual seem to be in the negative receiving end, he or she becomes automatically labeled as a victim. So many stigmas are attached to being a victim, tons of them negative. (I didn’t really understand much of this, so I said what I believe it meant. However if you have a better understanding of what you think it means, do comment.)
- Accept no ones definition of your life, but define yourself. There is always different times in our lives when people want to tell us how to live our life. Make sure you live your life in a way that makes you happy, not trying to be someone else. Remember, you are the best version of yourself. If you try to be someone else, you become a second version, and when you can be the first and best for yourself, why try to be someone else?
So that’s it on my first quote. Did you like it? Feel free to share any comments you have concerning the post.
My nominees for today are:
- Elm. She is a wonderful friend to me. I can’t get tired of saying this.
- El. She is a newbie to the blogosphere pretty much like I am, and still finding her place here. This is my welcome gift!❤
- Girl friend. Frankly, I like the sound of girl friend than Amie Sparks so get over it😁. You never fail to crack a smile out of me in every post. This is just to see what quotes would interest you.
Rules of the challenge:
- Three quote for three days.
- Three nominees each day (no repetition).
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Inform the nominees
Okay guys. That’s it. It isn’t in the rule to explain the quotes, or to explain why you chose the nominees, but I decided to do so.
I’m excited right now, cause I made a friend. The friend doesn’t know we are friends already. That’s Sav.
Well, I commented on a post of his and we exchanged bants for a while. He was real easy going.
I’m calling him my friend. That’s just in my mind. We might never cross again, or make any other conversation, and might only meet if I like his posts or he likes mine, or if he’s going to beg me for a nomination.
That reminds me. The 2016 blogger Awards has officially started people. You’ve probably heard it, you’ve probably not. It’s an avenue that was created by an Ambi that I didn’t meet but would be hosted by….Elm. You guessed right. I’m so stoked for her.
Anyway, it’s basically an avenue that let’s you nominate people you feel deserve a particular slot in the award. The person who gets the most nominations win.
Here is the link to the full post by Elm here.