Hi everyone… I hope you’re well. Anyway, some few weeks ago, I was nominated for some tags/awards/quote challenge. Now, as you can see in the heading, it’s catching up on Awards 2.It seems to be a habit of mine to pile thing up before I get it done. Ugh! Anyway, I’m on to it now so that’s something right?
Oh, and I want you all to read till the end. Why? You’ll enjoy reading this(I hope🙈), and I have a little something for some of you at the end of the post. Now now, don’t scroll down okay. Be good. Yeah okay. I’ll begin with the easiest of these awards. I tell you, these awards aren’t easy stuff.
With no further ado, I’ll dive right into the first, which is THE WINTER WONDERLAND TAG CREATED BY TRISHA MALONE.
I got tagged to this by a very lovely blogger, Allie.
The Questions :
1. Do you like the cold?
Yes. I love the cold.
2. Favorite part of winter.
I’ll say snuggling inside my blankie with a book. Let me tell you how this goes. I am in my blankie, struggling not to let any of my body peek out and at the same time trying to bring my hands out to hold my book to read. In dire cases, I get a torch light so I can read inside the blanket. Yeah. So not weird.
3. Does it snow where you live?
Noooooooooooo!!!! 😩😩😩😭😭😭 If it snows where you live, I envy you. I mean, ever since I was small, I always fantasized about building a snow man.
4. Favourite clothing item during winter?
Sweaters that have sleeves that are never ending. My hands aren’t particularly long so it’s very easy to find them.
5. Favourite winter memory?
Still waiting for that one. For now? None.
6.Favourite hot drink?
I don’t like to take any drink hot. Whenever my mom makes hot tea for the family, I give mine to my siblins. Even in cold seasons? Nope. I’ll take my cold drinks any day any time.
7. Best winter book to read curled up in a blanket?
I have none. I can read any book at any time. If you have any winter book you think I’ll like please let me know in the comment section.
8. Best winter movie to watch?
I’m not so much into movies, so I don’t have any best winter movie. Bring me any romance movie at any time and I’ll love you.
9. Do you do any winter sports?
The question should probably be do I do sport at all? But well, no. I used to run when I was much younger, but does that even qualify as a winter sport? Anyway, no. I don’t do no winter sport.
10. Favorite Christmas/Holiday/New year tradition?
We have traditions alright, to go and see the families of my dad every Christmas, but favourite? No.
This is all for the winter wonderland tag. I’m supposed to give my nominations here, but I have some other awards to do so at the end of the post, you’ll see if you got lucky!
MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD created by Okonto Enigma.
I was nominated by this award by a wonderful poet, called Ken. Check his blog out. You’ll see some really awesome poems I’m certain you’ll love.
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I’ve never managed to grow my nails long because it’s something I tend to bite when I’m nervous. Now, it would interest you to know that these nervous happening does not necessarily have to be happening to me. It might just be a tense situation in a novel I am reading that would make me bite my nails.
- I complement a lot. Some of you reading this that I follow might have noticed this already. It might be your hand writing, how you look, how you write, or any other thing.
- I don’t like to use the washing machine to wash my clothes simply because I think it doesn’t wash it as well. On lazy days though, I can use the washing machine.
I was asked these questions below by Ken:
1. What do you wish exist?
Can’t think of any thing really. I’m thinking about this now and I’ll say, a genie that could supply me any kind of book I want without me paying?
2. What motivates you?
Nothing in particular motivates me. Any thing can motivate me. It could be a picture, a song, a happening, a person’s life, anything.
3. Do you hate Monday’s?
Nah. I don’t.
4. What seems mysterious to you?
God. I’m a Christian, and I believe in God, but the workings of it all seems mysterious. Oh… And myself. I see myself as mysterious too. Honestly, if you want to get on a mission to understand me, it’s gonna be an unending one😲.
5. (Weird Question) If you were a bird, who would you shit on?
Mmmm… Let’s see… People who only ever remember I’m a “friend” when they need help.
MY BEST POST
I don’t have a best post, as I put effort into any post I decide to publish. However, the post, My blog crush, seems to be liked by a lot of people, so check it. You might like it too.
Now, this is all for the mysterious blogger award. I’m to nominate bloggers here, but I’ll do that at the end of the post. I’m also supposed to give the people I nominate five questions for you to answer, but I can’t think of any so I’m going to use Ken’s questions. Ehh… Lazy much😁
THREE DAY, THREE QUOTE CHALLENGE.
I was given this challenge last month, and in that last month, I did the two days and then… Poof! No good enough quote for day three.
I was nominated for this challenge by the beautiful Rashmi. Check out her blog. You can’t finish reading a post of hers without oozing positivity.
I have decided to share three quotes with you today.
- Don’t be afraid to get back up again, to try again, to love again, to live again, and dream again. Don’t let a hard lesson harden your heart.
- Don’t cry over the past, It’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful.
- Don’t let your past dictate who you are, but let it be a lesson that strengthens the person you’ll become.
RULES FOR THE THREE DAY, THREE QUOTE CHALLENGE :
1. Three quotes for three days.
This is my last day. Yay!!!
2. Three nominees each day.
Gonna give that at the end. Have a little patience 😁
3. Thank the person who nominated you.
Already did that.
4.Inform the nominees .
Y’all are just gonna have read this post. Sorry.
And now… Drum roll….On to the nominees.
1. Ant(hony). He’s my newest blogging friend who honestly looks like one of my girl friends. I haven’t told him that, but oh lord! The similarity is frigging uncanny.
2.Allie. She nominated me for the winter wonderland challenge and being the nice person I am😳, I nominated her for the two other challenges. Love you Allie💕💕
3. El. She’s a very good friend of mine, even though it’s just here we make our own chats. I already nominated you for the three day, three quote challenge, so I’m nominating you for the two others.
4.Ab. I fell in love with Ab right from the time I saw his hand writing. He writes some real mush mush poems I love. Do check it.
5. Devereaux Frazier. This is a guy I’m still trying to befriend but my charm doesn’t seem to be working on him. He posts real good poems. Do check it out.
6. Jdub. This lovely blogger posts mostly random things I like to read.
7. Tanya. Check her blog out. You’ll like it I’m sure.
8. Artful Inspirations. I enjoy reading and looking at Ash’s drawings, and the way she manages to weave a story into it.
9. Abeer. She is a very lovely lady who has something positive to say for any situation. Do check out her blog.
10. Sav. Why? Just because. Do check out his blog. Real good stuff.
To all the people who got nominated, I say congratulations 😉 Also, if your real first name starts from F, M, and D, you have also been nominated.
If you want, you can post about the three awards you have been nominated for. The least you are allowed to post about however is two of these awards. Feel free to post two awards that you prefer. Don’t forget to thank me, who nominated you😝.
That’s all guys. I still have one pending tag to do but I need to put some thoughts into that so it’s not here today.
However, Did you enjoy reading my answers?. Were you able to relate with any of them?
If you have any winter book recommendation for me, Please comment to let me know.
Feel free to give your opinions concerning the post.
Missed my last post? ➡ Forever and Always