Hi everyone, as you can see from the heading above, I am back with another awards post. Of the three awards that I am going to be doing, I’ve been nominated for two, and the other one I just felt like doing because no one can stop me! 😁
The awards I have been nominated for are below:
THE BOOK BLOGGING TAG by Queen Jojo from queensandcupcakes.wordpress.com
THE RANDOMNESS TAG by Jazzy from jazzyblogssite.wordpress.com
**THE HAND WRITING TAG by Shanika from Orchidsandsweettea.com
BOOK BLOGGING TAG
I read a lot of books, but I’m not in the habit of recording them. I’ve been nominated for this nonetheless so I’ll try my best to answer.
As usual, there are the rules:
1.Ping back the creator (icebreaker694)
2.Use graphics by the creator of your own (Uh okay😮)
3. Thank the blogger that tagged you (Thanks Jojo 😘)
4. Answer the questions (If you would be patient for a few seconds and look below, you’ll see that 😏)
5. Tag ten or more bloggers to do it (You know the ritual. You’re not allowed to scroll down to see if you made it to my list until you finish reading)
THE QUESTIONS :
1. A book that you love for Ita dialogue or character interaction.
Er… Karen Kingsbury books.
2. A plot you can’t help but fall in love with?
Paradise by Judith Mcnaught. This book is amazing.
3. A book or series with uncontrollable feels.
Perfect by Judith Mcnaught. I gone back to read some scenes a couple of times and it’s just… Ugh😫😫
4. A book with very advanced writing.
Danielle Steele books. If you’ve read any of her books you would agree with me.
5. A book or series that a friend got you into.
I don’t have any of my friends that likes to read books as much as I do.
6. The best book to movie adaption.
Fault in our stars By John Green. I haven’t read the novel, but the movie is totally lovely. I cried in a lot of scenes (like that’s unusual 😫🙈)
7. Favourite book or series at the moment.
I don’t have any at the moment. I just finished reading Last Letter From Your Lover by Jojo Moyes so I guess that’s it. The book is lovely. I was wary about starting it but I got into it pretty quick after I begun reading.
8. A beautiful book cover.
I have very few books in Hardcover. Not because I prefer books in electronic form, but because I don’t have enough funds to buy hard cover books. My parents would if I asked, but I would rather not ask cause they don’t really understand my love for books and I don’t want to be demanding, and I don’t have allowance to. I’m going to school and I’m going to be given allowance so that’s good as I’ll be able to get hard cover books.
9. An award winning book that stole your heart.
Me Before You By Jojo Moyes. Im not sure it’s award winning, but this book stole my heart BIG time. So much feels😫😫😫
10.A book that every one had read before you had.
That would Be Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. In secondary school at the time it seemed like everyone was reading the novel and I that is such a book lover was not reading. It seemed to me as this big book with a girl in the front that might not be interesting. I knew what the rage was all about as soon as I read it.
………..And that’s it with the book blogging tag. I imagine you’re waiting for the nominations. Chill cause you’re in for a short wait. If you aren’t new to my blof and you’ve read any of my award post, you know nominations are…just read. You’ll see in the due time.
THE RANDOMNESS TAG.
I was nominated for this award by the lovely Jazzy!
1. Thank the person that tagged you. (Er… I’m sure you would see that if you looked just a line or two above)
2. Tag three to seven bloggers whose blogs you love. (Take a chill pill man. I’m coming!)
3. Answer the questions and add some if you’ll like (sure!)
1. What would you do if you were in your crushs house and nobody was home?
Uh…Did he leave me there then go out? Or I sneaked in? I’ll leave.
2. What would you do where there are no electronics and other people in a room.
I’ll wear a big top (I love big tops), if the place is cold I’ll have a blanket to cover myself and snuggle inside reading a romance novel. Yeah. Fun.
3. Pencil or Pen?
Pen! In K. G, Creche and Primary one and two classes, you were to use strictly pencil. I actually looked forward to when I would begin to use pen. I prefer pen.
4. Do you play any sports or have played any sports in the past? Is there anything (sport wise) from the past you wish you hadn’t given up?
I used to run in Primary school but I stopped in Secondary school. I wish I hadn’t given it up just cause of inferiority complex and a shyness of sorts.
5. Who are you? Theres always that one person in your class or life that is known for something. What oerson are you?
I’m known to read and write a lot. There are plenty of books that are incompleted to this day cause when I wrote (with pen in a book) cause people want to read it and then when it’s passed around it never gets back to me😢
6. If you’re doing a science fair, what wouod be your project?
We don’t do science fairs here in Nigeria and even of we did I wouldn’t even participate. Let’s just say science isn’t my thing.
7. If you didn’t have to worry about money, a home, or other problems what would you do?
Actually live life.
8. What is one (or two things if you can’t decide) that you want tin a partner or spouse.
Understanding, trust, and the ability to tell me what he feels in whatever situation.
9. What are you missing or will miss most about your childhood?
I don’t miss anything, as I don’t have a lot of childhood memories. I however wish I hadn’t stopped running.
10. What is the one thing you love about the person that tagged you or their blog?
Jazzy is nice and approachable.
Phew! That’s it for the randomness tag. I hope you aren’t tired yet cause we aren’t done. Yay😯
THE HAND WRITING TAG.
While reading posts by other bloggers, I came across this in Shanika’s blog. I liked it and decided to participate in it.
1. Write your name.
2. Write your blogs name.
3. Write your favorite word and it’s definition.
4. Write something nice.
5. Write the name of your favorite song right now.
6. What are you writing with?
7. Write a fun thing about yourself.
8. Write or draw your favorite emoticon.
9. Write a silly message.
10. Write who you’re tagging
Now, for the nominations. I am going to be nominating six bloggers for the first two awards. Anyone interested in the hand writing tag is free to do that.
Dun dun dun………………………………..
And now…For the nominations, we have Jazz from swooningoverfictionalmen.wordpress.com.
Tanya from scribledreams.com
Adoma from girlfromghana.wordpress.com
To the nominated ones, congratulations. You are to choose to answer either one of the first two awards above. If you would like to answer the two, then you are very welcome.
And that is it!
Whether you’re nominated or not, y’all are freaking winners!
Did you like my answers? If you’re still reading thank you. It’s kinda long I know.
Feel free to comment whatever you would love to concerning this post.
I am also going to be posting another tag post later today which I wasn’t nominated for, but just feel like cause I want to, so look forward to that.