Hi, and welcome to a new post 😀. In this post, I am going to be doing The Application Tag. You haven’t heard about it? It’s because this is the first time you’ll be seeing this.
You still didn’t get it? I’m the creator 😜.
Okay on to the rules.
1. MENTION THE CREATOR OF THE TAG
Femiiesther (of https://femiiesther.wordpress.com) is the creator of this tag, and it is a fun one, to let our blogger friends a little bit into our reality, through our phones.
2. ANSWER THE SIX QUESTIONS.
3. SHARE THE FUN, AND TAG AT LEAST TEN BLOGGERS.
4. LINK YOUR POST TO THAT OF THE BLOGGERS YOU’VE TAGGED, OR LET THEM KNOW THROUGH THE COMMENT SECTION OF THEIR MOST RECENT POST.
1. WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR PHONE? (YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SKIP THIS QUESTION)
–I use an Infinix Note 2
That’s the current pouch my phone is in. It’s obviously not LV, but I liked it, so I bought it.
2. WHAT IS THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF APPLICATIONS YOU HAVE ON YOUR PHONE
–I have a total of 71 Apps on my phone. Most of them are the ones that came with the phone.
3. GIVE THE NAMES OF THE SEVEN MOST USED APPLICATIONS ON YOUR PHONE (THIS IS NOT YOUR FAVORITE)
–I am going to list mine, and this is not in an order.
- CALL: Yep. Arguably the main purpose of a phone. Communication.
- GALLERY/CAMERA/ SNAPCHAT: This is coming together cause I use them for the same purposes. I Very rarely use Snapchat to chat, so its mostly to take my filterized pictures 😛.
- TIME/ALARM CLOCK: I’m not even sure if this is an app lol, but I use it very frequently. As a full time student, an alarm is a basic necessity, and it’s easier to use my phone than getting an alarm clock by itself.
- ENGLISH DICTIONARY: I read on my phone a lot. If you see me staring down on my phone and I’m not tapping away to indicate I’m chatting, it’s either I’m checking Twitter feeds, Instagram posts, or the one that’ll win a bet any day. Reading, and whenever I encounter a word I do not know, I run to the dictionary.
- MUSIC: Yep. It’s impossible this app isn’t opened in a day. Impossible.
- WHATSAPP: Even when I do not have Internet connection on my phone, my Whatsapp application gets opened every day, as it’s the app I use to chat the most.
- WATTPAD: I am tempted to put it slash other readers, but I decided not to. Of late, I have been reading books off Wattpad, and as there isn’t a day that passes without me reading, yeah. Wattpad made the cut.
4. GIVE THE NAMES OF THE SEVEN MOST USELESS APPLICATIONS ON YOUR PHONE
–As the last one, this does not follow an order. This list is going to be filled with applications that came with the phone, as I would not download an application that I do not plan on using.
- SYSTEM MANAGER
- USER GUIDE
- GOOGLE SETTINGS
- X CLOUD
- USER FEEDBACK
Yup. There you have it.
5. GIVE THE NAMES OF SEVEN MOST USEFUL APPLICATIONS ON YOUR PHONE
You get the drill. This also isn’t in any particular order.
- ENGLISH DICTIONARY: I can’t imagine my phone without a dictionary.
- CLEAN MASTER: I use this to clear the junks off my phone. I’m not even sure if it really does clear the junks, but I like seeing it as it cleans, so yeah. That.
- BROWSER: I use Google from the browser, and it helps lots when I’m doing researches, or looking for suitable images for a blog post, amongst other things.
- NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION: A lot of you know I am a full time student studying Law, and having the Nigerian Constitution on my phone is very handy.
- THELAW.COM: This app gives definition of Law terms, which is very useful when I’m reading Latin words and terms that I wouldn’t find in an English Dictionary.
- PHONTO: This is the app I use if I want to make a feature picture on a post. You can write on the pictures in whatever color, and can choose from a good number of fonts.
- FIRSTMOBILE: This is a bank app. I use it to transfer money, air time, and yeah. Pretty useful.
6. GIVE THE NAMES OF YOUR SEVEN MOST FAVORITE APPLICATIONS ON YOUR PHONE.
-Need I say this also isn’t in order?
- WATTPAD: I use this to read fiction books.
- TWITTER: Twitter is quite a favorite. I post my musings and ramblings. You can check my account (@femiiesther is the username) to see a bit of that goodness
- WORDPRESS: Writing? Reading? This is an obvious win.
- MUSIC: I love music. What can I say?
- ENGLISH DICTIONARY: Just winning everywhere. What can I say? I love words, I love English, and this dictionary pronounces the words too, and having this by my side I’m not gonna go wrong. Are you still wondering why?
- E-BOOK READERS (ADOBE READER, ALREADER): I love books. You should have expected this.
- WHATSAPP: I use it to talk to people.
Below is the picture of my Homepage, containing almost all of what’s above.
Now, to tagging. I am going to be tagging eleven bloggers. The eleven bloggers I am going to tag is not exclusive. If you’re reading this and would like to participate, go for it, but please stick to the rules.
- Ritu (But I Smile Anyway)
- Kels (Consider Yourself Warned)
- Ana (Ana Regina)
- Elsie (Elsie LMC)
- Jasmine (It’s Simply Me, Jasmine)
- Angela (Life of Angela)
- Omobim (OMOBIM 1)
- Ishola Oreofe (SPROLOQUY. THE RAMBLING OF AN AFRICAN WOMAN)
- Pamela (Starring Pamela)
- Victoria (Victoria’s Bubble Blog)
- The Girl on The Go (TheGirlOnTheGo’sBlog)
And that’s a wrap! 😅
Thank you so much for reading 😀. I hope you enjoyed this. Do say in the comment section if you did…and do we share any favorites😋?
Feel free to share your thoughts.
-January 19th, 2018.